As social media continues to evolve rapidly and influence the way we communicate and the way our customers buy, small businesses simply have to get into the game or risk being less competitive.
It’s hard to ignore the power of social media marketing when it is done correctly. The sheer number of social media users is astounding. Just consider:
• A billion people access information through Facebook every month
• Around 5 million photos are added to and shared on Instagram every hour
• Half a million people use Twitter monthly
• More than 3,000 hours’ worth of video are uploaded to You Tube every hour
• The Plus One button for Google+ is clicked more than 2 billion times a day
• Pinterest has 10 million unique visitors monthly and provides a direct link to your own site
But how do you take advantage of all that potential? How do you:
• Figure out which social media site(s) are best suited to your business.
• Then, use those sites to promote your business.
• Create a schedule for content development and posting.
• Post and analyze the results of your postings.
And, better yet, how do you take advantage of all that potential without having to do it yourself?
Orangebook Network,email, social media, advertising, print, directory, small business, affordable, direct mail, print, online marketing, marketing, web, web design, website for small business, small, business, web layout, community, ramona, san diego, lakeside, afoordable, poway, julian, santee, borrego springs, social media marketing
social media management
social media for business
social media advertising
search engine optimization
what is seo